Thursday, August 31, 2006

No time...

I haven't gotten any knitting done in the past few days. Too busy with other stuff, a bad cold, stuff around the house, work, phone calls from family as their blood tests start coming in. Both of my sisters have some of the same clotting risk factors that I do. They don't know how many yet, but they know they're there. My parents are working to schedule their tests, too, and I've got to get something written up for the aunts and uncles and cousins.

I did make my sister a mala out of amethyst and silver beads. She's been worried about a lot of things and I thought the mala - a string of beads used to say a mantra - might help her. She should get it sometime this week. It was one of the first things I did after I found out how my bout in the hospital was going to affect everyone else in my family. I'm feeling a bit more settled with things now, and hopefully they will come to be, too.

No comments: