Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sip n Stitch!

A while back I signed up for a yarn and coffee club. It's a neat idea: You pay money, and then an indie dyer sends you some hand-dyed yarn, hand-picked locally-roasted coffee, and a mess of goodies. I'll get three shipments, one every other month, for six months. This one was through The Unique Sheep.

This is the first yarn club I've ever participated in. Here's the photos:


The whole haul.



The yarn, Luxe (25% silk, 75% superwash merino) in a rich collection of browns, yellows and reds. Plus, coffee candy and a Unique Sheep fake tattoo.


The coffee and the Coffee Cozee (the fabric sleeve on the pint glass). I've used that every day this week. It's so cute, and far, far nicer to hold than a cardboard sleeve.
It's like my coffee gives my hand a hug. You can find the Coffee Cozees here.





I would definitely do this again.

No comments: