Monday, April 23, 2007

Pictures soon... I promise!

I got my first bit of goodies from my Secret Pal last week. They were in a lovely box on my dining room table when we returned from a week in Florida with my grandfather. It's some gorgeous Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Candy Apple.

What with vacation, then coming back to a super-crazy day at work today (Don't ask. You don't want to know. I just wish people would leave their stinking guns at home. Gah.) there's still no photos. This stuff is too pretty for me to take a cell phone pic, so I'm waiting until I've got a husband to bug about batteries and memory cards and what not.

But I'm so excited about the yarn, and about knitting something with it... I've got two ideas. The lovely (and quick!) Ballet T from Loop D Loop and some baby thing. Maybe the Baby Surprise jacket? Maybe the Garter Stitch Sweater and a matching hat? Or hat, booties and thumbless mittens on a string? Or, something to be determined once I've actually made the first thing and seen how much yarn is left?

Oh well.

Thanks, Secret Pal! I love it very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you like them. enjoy knitting with them!