Friday, March 23, 2007

What's going on... What's next

My questionnaire should still be pretty easy to find below.

I'm still working on the thrummed mittens (also see below). The first one's done, and I'm about to start making the hole for the future thumb gusset. It's been in the 50s lately, so my desire to knit mittens is waning. I really want to finish them, though.

I'm also working on a couple projects for my secret pal... They involve I-cords, garter stitch, beads, sparkles, grafting and a tiny bit of sewing. Whew. No pics, or more details, though. In the event that my secret spoilee finds my blog in compulsive clicking on the participants page, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.

You all have to wait, too. ;-p

There's another project brewing... A sweater, but not Rogue. That yarn's getting another long rest.

No comments: